As of Tuesday, May 26, 2020 we will be officially open. The health and well-being of our patients, team members, and community remain our top priority. McCleaster Family Dental has always followed the American Dental Association and Occupational Safety & Health Administration guidelines for infection control and sterilization. We are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family to receive the finest dental care and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely by complying with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
We continue to monitor new information about COVID-19, and we are adapting our care practices to reflect the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other government regulatory agencies.
COVID-19 Safety Measures We Are Taking:
- Patients are being pre-screened to properly assess for COVID-19 risks via phone prior to appointments.
- Patients will be asked to wait in their cars until they are ready to be seen. The check-in procedure including additional COVID-19 specific questions will be done from your cars using a cell phone to limit the number of people in the office.
- Upon arrival patients are required to wear face coverings, use the provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands and will have their temperatures measured.
- All team members will be wearing masks and necessary personal protective equipment (PPE.)
- Treatment rooms, common areas and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned between patient appointments following CDC guidelines.
- Only the patient is allowed in the office. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms or that have any high-risk factors for COVID-19 are being rescheduled.
We are implementing these additional measures for the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. Please contact our office if you have any questions. We are here for you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Michael McCleaster and Team